Who are We - Ready Software Pte Ltd is an established software company that was founded in October 1993 by Rachel Swee, our Founder and Managing Director. Rachel Swee qualified as a chartered certified accountant in the UK. She is a Fellow of Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants and a Fellow of Chartered Certified Accountants UK. The Entrepreneur of the Year was awarded to Rachel Swee for excellence and drive in her field of business, while making social contribution a part of her business philosophy. This annual award is organised by the Rotary Club of Singapore and Association of Small and Medium Enterprise (ASME). As part of her social contribution, she volunteered as a mediator with the Consumer Association of Singapore.
Why We do it - Ready Software wants to be the best that we can be in the computer software industry. As a result of much hard work, dedication and passion, Ready Software has earned the recognition in the industry. Ready Software won the HRD Service Provider Award 2018 for 'Payroll'. HR Tech Outlook voted Ready Software Top 10 Solution Providers in APAC 2018. Ready Software is the winner of HRM Asia Reader's Choice 2017 for Best HR Tech for its software. Ready Software was voted Preferred Payroll and Human Resource Management System Vendor of the Year and voted one of the top Payroll and HR Vendor for 10 years consecutively by senior HR managers across all industries. This award recognized the high value contributions Ready Software Payroll and HR software and services make to the HR community.
How We do it - Ready Software team of professionals is dedicated to developing innovative and user-friendly software and to give prompt support service. The company's corporate mission is to deliver " Quality Software with Superior Services". Ready Software uses the latest technology and practices to develop our software which run both on Cloud and on Premise. We have a unique practice of encouraging customers to freely suggest new features and improvements in the software that they are using. Good features reflecting current practices and useful reports are incorporated into the software without additional charge as part of annual maintenance upgrade.
What We Provide - Ready Software is a major player in the provision of payroll, human resource, employee self service applications and fixed assets management software and services. Our hundreds of customers ranges from multinational and public listed companies to small and medium enterprises in all kinds of industries. With our core competence, expertise and experience, we developed software and web-based solutions and related services that meets customer's needs. The consistent design of all Ready Software products makes it user-friendly and comprehensive. Ready Software provides software installation, training, telephone, email and remote support, consultancy services and data migration from any previous system or from Excel into Ready Software systems without re-entering any historical data. Ready Software provide value added services such as payroll outsourcing services and fixed assets reporting service. We are truly a total solutions company.
The following are the ever-increasing range of user-friendly software developed by Ready Software Pte Ltd:
1) Ready Pay payroll administration with various e-submissions
2) ReadyPay.net web-based online payroll administration with various e-submissions
3) Ready Staff human resource management
4) Ready Leave web-based online leave application and approval
5) Ready PayAdvice online pay advice and IR8A
6) Ready Email to email password protected pay slips and IR8A
7) Ready Claim web-based online expenses claims and approval
8) Ready TimeSheet online timesheet application/approval and timeclock attendance
9) Ready JobCost allocate payroll cost to multiple job cost-centers
10) Ready Form web-based online form submission and approval management system
11) Ready NoticeBoard web-based online posting of notices and remove automatically on expiry date
12) Ready Asset fixed asset management software for financial reporting and asset maintenance
13) Ready Asset-Audit tracks fixed asset using barcode scanner and print discrepancies