Ready Software was founded in October 1993 by Rachel Swee our Founder and Managing Director. Rachel Swee is a CPA and qualified as a Chartered Certified Accountant in the UK. The Entrepreneur of the Year was awarded to Rachel Swee for excellence and drive in her field of business, while making social contribution a part of her business philosophy. This annual award is organised by the Rotary Club of Singapore and ASME.
Despite her busy schedule, Rachel Swee is a volunteer Mediator with the Consumer Association of Singapore (CASE). and a volunteer at Member of Parliament meet-the-advisor session at West Coast GRC. Rachel Swee served on the panel of the Complaints and Disciplinary Panel of the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), as Chairman of the Computer Services committee of the Institute of Certified and Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS) and as invited judge for the "Young Executive of the Year Award". Prior to founding Ready Software, Rachel Swee was a Managing Director for 8 years at a local software company Creative Software and before that a Regional Financial Controller (Asia Pacific) at BIS, a UK software company.
Ready Software team of professionals is dedicated to give their customers user-friendly and innovative software and services with prompt support. In fact, the company’s corporate mission is to deliver " Quality Software with Superior Services". Ready Software has a unique practice of encouraging customers to freely suggest new features and improvements in the software that they are using. Good features reflecting current practices and useful reports are incorporated into the software without additional charge.
What We Provide. Ready Software today, is a major player in the provision of payroll, human resource and fixed assets management software and services. Our several thousands of customers ranges from multinational and public listed companies to small and medium enterprises in all kinds of industries With our core competence, expertise and experience, we developed software, web-based solutions and related services that meets customer's needs. The consistent design of all Ready Software products makes it user-friendly and comprehensive. Ready Software provides software installation, training, telephone, fax and e-mail support, consultancy services and data migration from any previous system or from Excel into Ready Software systems without re-entering any historical data. Ready Software provide value added services such as payroll outsourcing services. We are truly a total solutions company.
The following are the ever-increasing range of user-friendly software developed by Ready Software Pte Ltd:
1) Ready Pay payroll administration with various e-submissions
2) ReadyPay.net web-based online payroll administration with various e-submissions
3) Ready Staff human resource management
4) Ready Leave web-based online leave application and approval
5) Ready PayAdvice online pay advice and IR8A
6) Ready Email to email password protected pay slips and IR8A
7) Ready Claim web-based online expenses claims and approval
8) Ready TimeSheet online timesheet application/approval and timeclock attendance
9) Ready JobCost allocate payroll cost to multiple job cost-centers
10) Ready Form web-based online form submission and approval management system
11) Ready NoticeBoard web-based online posting of notices and remove automatically on expiry date
12) Ready Asset fixed asset management software for financial reporting and asset maintenance
13) Ready Asset-Audit tracks fixed asset using barcode scanner and print discrepancies